Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another First

I've been reading many bike-related blogs from around the world during the past few months, but I'd have to say my favorite is Amsterdamize. I'm not a fan of "reality TV", but the Bicycle TV section got me hooked. The author, Marc, uploads short videos taken while riding his bike through Amsterdam for his daily trips to work, errands, play, etc. He encourages his readers to give it a try, as all it takes is a mobile phone or digital camera in one hand. I decided to attempt it as we rode on the Schuylkill River Trail through the Manayunk section of Philadelphia. Here's the result:


Thanks for the inspiration, Marc! (Click here to see the videos I've made since then.)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, Lynn! Keep it up and I know you'll show us much more PA delight!

    Best, Marc
    amsterdamize.com

    ReplyDelete